texto

Un blog para compartir fotos y aventuras de nuestros peluches NICI. A blog to share photos and adventures of our NICI plushes.

jueves, 14 de enero de 2010

Mis Nicis tienen casa nueva - My Nicis have a new house


Studying carefully the instructions


It is difficult!!!


What is the next step?


Before... (sharing place)

...and after (sooo happy!)

Nuestros Nicis necesitaban un nuevo hogar, porque compartían sitio con nuestros libros y se sentían un poco agobiados. Así que les construimos una nueva casita para ellos solos, y ahora se encuentran tan felices :)

Our Nicis needed a new home, because they shared the same space with all our books, and they felt uncomfortable without an own place. So we built a cute new house only for them, and now they are very happy :)

5 comentarios:

  1. Wow.. it is so neat :D.. I wish to have 1 of this as well. Thx for giving me idea how to keep my NICI safe and clean :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, you have so many! I only have 3 and I feel overwhelmed sometimes trying to keep track of them. I like the new house. As Marty and Jeremy would say, it is very "posh."

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Great idea, but how large must be a closet for 96 sheep ;-)))))

    ResponderEliminar
  4. 96 sheeps????? Wow, you have a lot!!!
    Originally the furniture is made for keeping DVD's (we bought it at Media Markt), but it's ideal for my plushes, hehehe
    Kisses and thanks for your comments :))

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Que casita más chula seguro que estan muy contentos.

    ResponderEliminar